Wednesday, August 29, 2007







More Fotos of SL Refugee Relief

Top Foto: It was slim pickins at the Civil Defense Warehouse. The meat on the floor is being cut up and parceled out to the 10 shelters around the small town.

2nd Foto: Our team shares with refugees. Many wanted to tell their story. They were incredibly grateful for the help.

3rd Foto: Ben Haley is really our official baby holder, but he let me have a shot at it. I think the girls name is Jocelyn. She got left out of the distribution first time around, but finally got her Jesus book. She is one, and probably will not be able to read it for a while.

Bottom Fotos: Edwin Smallwood and myself really enjoyed the chance to exercise without even joining a gym!

2 comments:

J. Guy Muse said...

Thanks for all the updates. Enjoyed seeing the photos. Are you guys back now?

Frank (or Chip) said...

Yes we are back. I guess I did not say that, but we are. Thanks for checking in, Guy. I know you do it prayerfully.